Updated: Apr 3, 2020
(Latest update on April 3rd, 2020)
On March 21st, the governor issued a state mandate for salons, spas, barbershops and nail salons to close to fight the spread of COVID-19.
Although our closing is temporary, we have not received guidance on when we can expect to reopen. We believe we have an important duty to protect the health and wellness of our families, guests and community and so we are unable to keep our scheduled appointments or make appointments at this time.
We are monitoring the situation closely. It continues to develop and change daily. We miss doing what we love and can't wait to return to our guests behind the chair again soon.
Here is how our team is handling the situation:
1. Your stylist will be reaching out to you during the week of your appointment if you have one scheduled to confirm or reschedule you. If you have any questions about a scheduled appointment please call us at (716) 372-0376 and leave us a voicemail we promise to return it as soon as we can.
2. We have disabled the websites online booking functionality to avoid accidental appointments being made that we can't honor until we reopen.
3. We will honor any offers, promotions, or discounts that expired between March 21st 2020 and May 1st 2020 during the month of May.
We are incredibly grateful to say that an amazing benefit of being SALON COMPANY is that our staff will be eligible for unemployment benefits during this difficult time. We want to express our most sincere gratitude to them. We are so thankful to the government for these important benefits. Our hearts ache for the many Americans unable to return to work.
Our team currently plans to return to work when this has passed, stronger than ever. Please be in touch, you can continue to support our Aquaria Community in the following ways:
1. At-Home Survival Kits available for Purchase
2. Shopping online w/ Aveda supports us (mention your artist to support them!) CLICK HERE
3. Purchase a salon gift card and save 20%. Instant and 100% online. CLICK HERE
We will continue to update this post as more information becomes available.
Yours in service,